20041104


Still working on this...I'm thinking of making a separate blog for my Athens/Paris photos...I suppose I'll link it up to this one...Anyway everything should be up-to-date by the end of the week...I hope. In the meantime I made this primitive little montage. It symbolizes my recent travels. And the fact that I was so disappointed with the election results that I briefly considered emigrating...to France, or to Greece, or to Outer Mongolia. (What?.. I hear Ulaan Baatar is a really happening place) Anyway, in the end I realized that I like this country too much and will therefore remain here, committed to struggling alongside the nearly 50% of the population that share my views of an open, enlightened, tolerant society... Ok, I'm done. Till later. PS. Nick, though by no means a Bush supporter, got all mad and indignant when I referred to our newly reelected(?)leader as a monkey-faced "MF". He said it demonstrated my lack of maturity and limited vocabulary. I thought about it, and in retrospect I apologize to both monkeys and MFs for the unflattering association. There. Now I'm really done. For now. Update: He made me change the "real" word into "MF" for this blog. Damn.

1 comment:

Swamp Fox said...

Absolutely wonderful pictures and comments!! Thanks, Patricia and crew!!